PLEASE READ BELOW:
SCHEDULE OPENS EVERY SUNDAY AT 1:00 PM.
MASK & VACCINE POLICY:
Masks are not required inside the studio. We are not longer required to check for vaccine cards. If you are not feeling well, or there is a possibility you have come into contact with someone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we encourage you to please stay at home.
TOWELS, SHOES, & AMENITIES:
- BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL TO CLASS. It is not advised that we run towel service during this time. If you do not have a towel, you may purchase a brand new one at the front desk.
- We will still be providing complimentary cycling shoe rentals. We are following a thorough disinfection process. If you are interested in purchasing your own pair of cycling shoes and have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Please bring only what you need for class into the studio and do not leave valuables in the car in plain sight. If you need to bring in other items, you may stow them underneath the hallway benches or behind the desk with our staff.
CANCELLATION & ARRIVAL POLICIES:
- If you cannot attend your scheduled class, you must cancel at least 4 hours ahead of the class start time. If you have an unlimited package and cancel within 4 hours before the class start time or do not show up to class, you are subject to a $15.00 fee. If you are not on an unlimited and either late-cancel or no-show, you will lose the class that held your spot. Please be mindful of cancelling on time.
- We lock our doors when class begins. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before the class start time. New riders are especially encouraged to arrive early and will not be permitted into class if they do not arrive at least 5 minutes beforehand.
- You must reserve a class in advance in order to attend and your name must appear on the roster when you are checking in at the door. In other words, we are not accepting walk-ins. If a class is full, we will not be offering standby entry or waitlists. You are more than welcome to keep an eye on the schedule and enroll yourself if a spot opens in a full class. You are also welcome to call the studio during our open business hours to check on availability.
- We trust that everyone will abide by an honor system if they need to late-cancel out of class due to any emergency.
Enjoy our signature 45-minute class experience for a private group of your choice. The studio will be closed to the public and your group will have exclusive access to the entire studio. You choose your class day, time, and instructor. For booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|We do not currently have any classes available.|